No subject

amy khasky amykhasky at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 7 23:10:00 UTC 2002

Hello,

I am a doctoral student at the University of London Royal Holloway, studying
under the supervision of Dr. Matthew Saxton. We are investigating children's
grammatical intuitions. Recently, we developed a web survey for adult
participants.

We would greatly appreciate your help in drawing
participants/students/colleagues/friends to our web site:

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~khasky

The study only takes about 15 minutes to complete and is anonymous: we do
not request your name or address. Since this is a study on grammatical
intuitions, linguists and child language researchers should not participate
themselves.

Please direct inquiries to M.Saxton at wmin.ac.uk or to amykhasky at hotmail.com

Sincerely,

Amy Khasky, University of London, Royal Holloway