Survey on video analysis

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Mar 18 03:31:42 UTC 2002

Dear Info-CHILDES,
  I am conducting a survey of projects that are using video to analyze child
language learning, as well as classroom interactions.  If you have started
using video for this, could you please drop me a note with a general
description of your project, your hypotheses, and why video is important.
I will summarize the results and repost them to the web.  Don't worry, I
wont twist you arm to contribute the data to CHILDES.  I'm just trying to
get a sense of what is going on in this area.   Many thanks.

--Brian MacWhinney