Question to the community

Toby Mintz tmintz at usc.edu
Tue Nov 5 20:53:04 UTC 2002

I believe Cutler, Mehler, Norris, & Segui (Limits on bilingualism, Nature Vol
340, Jul 1989, 229-230) rated dominance by asking subjects which language they
would prefer to keep if they were in a car accident and lost one of their
languages.  I'm vague on the details, so I recommend checking the original
source.

Toby Mintz

--
Toben H. Mintz