Mike Lewis

Annette Karmiloff-Smith a.karmiloff-smith at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 13:14:00 UTC 2002

On a recommendation by Roberta Golinkoff, I am trying to locate a
Mike Lewis who had an article  in Child Development years ago about
how babies love to look at live children over live adults. He even
used midgets as I recall to separate the stature from the facial
features. We located one Michael Lewis at Cardiff University who, by
coincidence, works on face processing, but this is not the person.
Roberta thought he mightow have an affiliation with the Robert
Johnson Medical center in NJ.   Can anyone help please.
Annette
Professor A.Karmiloff-Smith,
Head, Neurocognitive Development Unit,
Institute of Child Health,