reference to space

Pascale TREVISIOL trevi at mb5.seikyou.ne.jp
Thu Nov 28 11:38:56 UTC 2002

Dear info-childes members,

A while back, I posted a request for references to literature on the
expression/acquisition of tense and aspect in japanese. I would like to take
this opportunity to thank everyone who responded.
I am now asking for help again  :  I am also looking at the reference to
space in narrative data by japanese learners in french L3 anb by (adult)
native speakers in japanese L1.  Do you know any study dealing with
reference to space in narratives (apart from Berman and Slobin) in french
(or english) L2 or in japanese L1 ?
Many thanks in advance !

Pascale Trevisiol
University of Hokkaido (Japan) / University of Paris 8