Interpretative biases

Theresa Gannon Theresa.Gannon at vuw.ac.nz
Thu Oct 3 00:18:09 UTC 2002

Hello

We are trying to look at the interpretative biases of highly aggressive
people.  At the moment there is very little research looking at
this.  However, I do know that the general clinical literature has looked
at methods of measuring interpretative biases in other populations.  Could
anyone point me in the right direction for some of these methods that tap
into unconscious processing please?

Thanks

Theresa

Theresa A. Gannon
Post Doctoral Fellow in Psychology
School of Psychology Te Kura Maatai Hinengaro
Victoria University of Wellington Te Whare Wananga o te Upoko o te Ika a Maui
P O Box 600, Wellington
New Zealand Aotearoa
ph : +64-4-463-6032
fax: +64-4-463-5402