children learning language from each other

Diane Pesco dpesco2 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Wed Oct 23 17:16:53 UTC 2002

Reference request (I resort to the list after having already exhausted
usual routes).

Seeking references to studies that involve analysis of the contributions
of children aged 3-7 to the language development (particularly L1) of
their peers.
Examples of what I am looking for include study by Preece on how
preschoolers facilitate each others spontaneous narratives, research by
Ervin-Tripp, Kryatsiz and colleagues on the emergence and use of
temporal and causal conjunctions in child-child play.

Thanks in advance for your help; I'll post a summary of responses.
--
Diane Pesco
Doctoral candidate

email dpesco2 at po-box.mcgill.ca