Joden

rsprouse rsprouse at indiana.edu
Wed Sep 4 01:32:30 UTC 2002

"Joden" is Dutch for "Jews"--the singular is "Jood"

Rex Sprouse

-------------------
> OK, I've been told what it means in Spanish.
> Does the word have meaning in other languages?
> thanks
> annette
> --

Rex A. Sprouse

Associate Professor of Germanic Studies, Adjunct Associate Professor
of Linguistics, Adjunct Associate  Professor of TESOL and Applied
Linguistics

Member of Board of Directors, Cymdeithas Madog (Welsh Studies
Institute in North America)

Department of Germanic Studies, Indiana University, Ballantine Hall
644, 1020 E. Kirkwood Avenue, Bloomington, IN 47405  USA

812-855-3248 office; 812-855-8927 FAX; rsprouse at indiana.edu