films

Reuben Woolley rwoolley at teleline.es
Fri Sep 6 15:14:03 UTC 2002

The 'Argument' sketch is also included in the first Monty Python fim -
"And Now For Something Completely Different". The /k/ sketch (an
absolute masterpiece) is the Travel Agency sketch, included in the LP/MC
- Monty Python Live At the Drury Lane Theatre and also in their film/TV
programme, Monty Python Live At The Hollywood Bowl. I often use this
sketch in my EFL classes along with the Dead Parrot sketch which is
marvellous for introducing register.

Reuben Woolley