films

Charles Watkins charles.watkins at wanadoo.fr
Sun Sep 8 09:53:06 UTC 2002

I've come in late on the discussion. Has anyone mentioned Dances with
Wolves? Particularly good in the scenes involving the reacquisition a
forgotten mother tongue.

As regards Yoda; is he the small hairy one with pointed ears?  Watching the
end of Episode 1 with my son I have just been, and the distinct memory of
OSV (if the modal/auxiliary is the verb and the lexical verb considered part
of the complement) have.

Charles Watkins.