Undergraduate SLP Major Looking for a Summer Job/Position/Internship

Rebecca Alvandi ra455 at nyu.edu
Thu Apr 3 22:50:48 UTC 2003

Dear CHILDES Members:

As a Junior about to enter my last year of college at New York University, I'm looking for a challenging Summer Position that will give me some exposure to my desired field in therapy. I am currently working towards my bachelor's degree in Speech and Language Pathology and would be interested in working in an environment that interacts with any aspect of the field. I am aware of the fact that certification is necessary to provide therapy, but I am hopeful that there is something I may be able to do without having the certification, such as research, secretarial work, or assisting Speech Language Pathologists. I write to you in hopes of receiving any available information on any such offers or openings your facilities may have available.

The listserve would not allow me to attach a resume to this email, so if interested in seeing one, please feel free to email me. I'm an extremely driven and dedicated student with a lot to offer. I have well-rounded work experiences and am very flexible. Please email me with any questions, recommendations or opportunities that you may see fit. Thanks so much for your time.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Alvandi