info-childes Digest - 08/03/03

Aydin Y. Durgunoglu adurguno at d.umn.edu
Mon Aug 4 02:22:22 UTC 2003

M.L. Stanback has a 1991 Columbia dissertation listing the rime
frequencies of many neighborhoods.  I think it can be used to compute
the kind of information that you are looking for.  I can loan you my
copy of the dissertation  (and send  it via our common acquantaince
Molly Babel. )
Aydin Durgunoglu

--
Aydin Y. Durgunoglu