microphone question

Amy L Sheldon asheldon at tc.umn.edu
Mon Dec 15 20:10:59 UTC 2003

i used lapel mikes and a battery pack that sat in a vest pocket that i
made for 3-5 yr olds.
it worked just fine.
better than tabletop or hanging mikes did.
this was in the late 80's
i employed an audio engineeer to mix the three voices onto the videotape
sound track.
it produced crystal clear speech, and muted voices in the background down
the hall.

there should be miniaturized versions of lapel systems, and wireless, now.
amy sheldon