DIALECT IN VENETO SUMMARY

Ghimenton Anna ghimenton at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 23 18:54:56 UTC 2003

Dear Members, I would like to thank all of you for the interest and help shown in my research.  Here is a brief summary of all the addresses of the researchers working in the field of dialectology in the Veneto Region.I would like to thank you all once again.Best WishesAnna Ghimenton   If anyone knows, then it should be Cecilia Poletto: cecilia polettoE-mail Address(es):  cecilia.poletto at unipd.it Good luck!Jeannette Schaeffer  There are studies in Brazil on the acquisition of Talian, a dialect originally from the Veneto area.Best regards,Prof. Dr.Leonor Scliar-Cabral One person who might be helpful is Umberta Bortolini who is affiliated with the University in Padova.Cheers,Giuliana Miolo