A Clarification please (fwd)

Ann Peters ann at hawaii.edu
Sun Jan 19 00:11:51 UTC 2003

Dear Colleagues:
I received this query out of the blue. It is not an area I am qualified to
advise on. If anyone can help this researcher, please respond directly to
her.
thank you
Ann Peters

Dr. Ann M. Peters, Professor Emeritus
Graduate Chair                      http://www.ling.hawaii.edu/faq.htm
Department of Linguistics
University of Hawai`i               email: ann at hawaii.edu
1890 East West Road, Rm 569         phone: 808 956-3241
Honolulu, HI  96822                 fax:   808 956-9166
http://www.ling.hawaii.edu/faculty/ann/