Hello and information

Ruth Berman rberman at post.tau.ac.il
Tue Jul 15 06:43:04 UTC 2003

Hi Irit

I hope you had a good time with Efrat and got home safely and quickly.

We will meet next week on our Discourse Processes paper -- I hope the
girls will have gotten as much reading material as possible till then. I
will not have time to even look at it till we meet, so could you (1)
bring the references to Nippold's paper etc at Newcastle, I left
everything behind in the hotel!!  (2) borrow the books and articles by
Bereiter and Hoit that Ana thought relevant.

Above you will see the address of the childes bulletin, just write and
ask to be added to their list, giving your name and credentials
(affiliation) and e-mail address of course

lehit
Ruth