New Spanish corpus INPORTANT NOTICE!

Javier lpxao at psychology.nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Mar 28 11:47:53 UTC 2003

Dear Info-CHILDES members:

I am afraid Brian MacWhinney has got something wrong regarding the new
Spanish corpus called FernandezAguado.

This corpus is included in a new available file labelled fernaguado.zip

I intend that this corpus has been made publicly available by Marta
Fernandez Vazquez, from the Department of Education in the University of
Navarra (Universidad de Navarra).

However, please, NOTE THAT I HAVE NO RELATION TO THIS CORPUS.

This confusion is due to the existence of another person working with Marta
Fernandez Vazquez (Gerardo Aguado Alonso) who has got the same father's
surname as me.

My best wishes and gratefulness for Marta Fernandez Vazquez and her team,

Javier Aguado Orea

School of Psychology
University of Nottingham