conference

eva.aguilar at uib.es eva.aguilar at uib.es
Fri Nov 14 14:41:54 UTC 2003

From: Maria Koutsoubou [mailto:m.koutsoubou at city.ac.uk]
Dear junior researcher,

 Once again we want to give notice of the next JURE conference,
which will be held in Istanbul 5 - 9 July 2004. The theme will be:
"Research: from theory into practice".
The conference will thus be aimed at valuable, useful, and interesting
topics for junior researchers. Proposals can be send to:
jure2004istanbul at yahoo.co.uk. The deadline
for proposals of 30 November is shifted to 15 January 2004. For more
information visit: http://www.earli.org/jure/. Visiting the conference
without presentation is also
possible. We would like you to pass on this information to your
collegues and any other junior researcher for whom visiting the Istanbul
conference could be worthwile.

Best regards, the organisation committee.

--
This message was sent using Sake Mail, a web-based email tool from
Endymion Corporation.  http://www.endymion.com/products/sake