German MOR

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Oct 9 23:51:42 UTC 2003

Dear Info-CHILDES,

  I would like to try to improve the organization and coverage of the MOR
grammar for German.  Currently, I have some materials from the MPI in
Leipzig.  These have good coverage, but some parts of speech are missing.
If anyone is interested in working with MOR in German, I would like to be in
contact with them.  If they have developed any lexicons or resources on
their own, I hope we can all share this work.  In any case, I would like to
make some progress on this front and it would be good to be in contact with
anyone who cares about tagging (and eventually parsing) of German child
language data.

--Brian MacWhinney