mine!

Yuriko Oshima-Takane yuriko at hebb.psych.mcgill.ca
Sat Oct 18 16:33:24 UTC 2003

The following papers may be relevant, although
both papers do not report the age of the onset:

Deutsch, W., & Budwig, N. (1983). Form and function
in the development of possessives. Papers and reports
on Child Language Development, 22, 36-42.

Oshima-Takane, Y. (1995). Development of possessive
forms in English-speaking children: Functional approach.
Japanese Psychological Research, 37,59-69.

Yuriko Oshima-Takane