Before and after

r.n.campbell r.n.campbell at stir.ac.uk
Mon Oct 20 15:00:10 UTC 2003

Before the Eve Clark JVLVB paper there was:-

1. Clark, E.V. 1969.Language acquisition: The child's spontaneous
description of events in time. Doctoral dissertation, U. of
Edinburgh, and
2. Clark, E.V. 1970. How young children describe events in time.
Linked with Bever, T.G. Comprehension of temporal sentences. In
G-B.F. D'Arcais & W.J. Levelt. Advances in Psycholinguistics.
North-Holland

I thought Clark's Ph.D. might be catalogued under Curme, her original
name, but not according to the reference I have available.

- for Rare Book Collectors Only there are Clark's musings about her
1970 paper in 'Advanced Psycholinguistics: a Bressanone
Retrospective.' W.J. Levelt (ed.). 1996

Robin

--
Dr Robin N Campbell
Dept of Psychology

telephone: 01786-467649  facsimile: 01786-467641
email: r.n.campbell at stir.ac.uk
www.stir.ac.uk/Departments/HumanSciences/Psychology/Staff/rnc1/index.html
Excuse any following garbage added by my employer . .

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may