No subject

Marilyn Vihman m.vihman at bangor.ac.uk
Mon Oct 20 15:34:25 UTC 2003

>DEar Members,
>Could anybody explain to me the difference between BILINGUALISM and
>BILINGUISM? Is there a technical difference between the two terms?
>REgards,
>Anna

It looks to me as though the first term is English, the other is
French! -marilyn vihman

>Do you Yahoo!?
><http://shopping.yahoo.com/?__yltc=s%3A150000443%2Cd%3A22708228%2Cslk%3Atext%2Csec%3Amail>The
>New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search

   Marilyn M. Vihman		       |
   Professor, Developmental Psychology  |      /\
   School of Psychology                 |     /  \/\
   University of Wales, Bangor          |  /\/    \ \
   The Brigantia Building	       | /        \ \
   Penrallt Road	          	       |/   =======\=\
   Gwynedd LL57 2AS              	       |
   tel. 44 (0)1248 383 775	       | B A N G O R
   FAX             382 599              |