Dislexia

Ian ian.smythe at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Apr 9 18:46:07 UTC 2004

To this I would add (please note declaration of self interest!)

Smythe I, Everatt J and Salter R. (2004) The International Book of
Dyslexia. Wiley. London
NB There are two volumes. You will want Vol 1 on languages. (Vol 2 is on
countries)

Also
Reid G and Fawcett A (2004) Dyslexia in Context. Whurr. London

Best wishes, Ian