Gems

Sudaporn Luksaneeyanawin sudaporn.l at chula.ac.th
Thu Aug 5 01:39:33 UTC 2004

Gem is good, but I agree with Michael that a lot of time what we write down
in diary is very selective,  also in terms of our own perception and memory,
our priorknowledge and memory have a strong influence on what we perceive
and memorize. This is a very complex matter and I hope that people that
develop Gem will take these comments into account and lay out a better well
structured way of doing it,two are suggested by Michael.
Sudaporn Luksaneeyanawin, Ph.D
Director, Centre for Research in Speech and Language Processing-CRSLP
First Floor, Arts Building 4
Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University
Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Tel: 662 218 4857 (also Fax), 662 218 4856
www.crslp.chula.ac.th