Gems

Professor Annette Karmiloff-Smith a.karmiloff-smith at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 11:00:12 UTC 2004

I agree, but the one I sent you on baddles/battles/paddles happened
the other day and I wrote it down right away.  But Mike is absolutely
right. So we need to treat with caution.  I rarely noted things my
daughters said, but as a grandmother (of 7 next week - one more due)
I feel a bit more detatched!
best
Annette