Gems

Professor Annette Karmiloff-Smith a.karmiloff-smith at ich.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 5 15:10:24 UTC 2004

On behalf of the late and much regretted Elizabeth Bates, you ought
to know that the CDI ("MacArthur parent response stuff" that you deem
to be worse than anecdotes) was carefully validated in the laboratory
and on hundreds of children in nearly 40 different languages and
cultures.
Annette Karmiloff-Smith