Child malapropisms

Carolyn Chaney cchaney at sfsu.edu
Tue Aug 17 16:48:34 UTC 2004

Hi Madalena,

You might enjoy my paper "I pledge a legiance tothe flag: Three studies in
word Segmentation.  Applied Psycholinguistics, 10, 261-281.  There are
some very cute examples of preschool children's segmentation errors when
they are producing familiar material and trying to segment the words.

Carolyn Chaney