Developmental positions at University of Waterloo

Daniela O'Neill doneill at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Aug 17 19:05:28 UTC 2004

Assistant to Associate Professor, Developmental Psychology: University of
Waterloo, Department of Psychology.

Applications are invited for two positions at the Assistant to Associate
Professor level in Developmental Psychology. Successful candidates will
have a Ph.D. in developmental psychology or related area. We are
interested in applicants from all areas of developmental psychology,
especially if their research would contribute to our focus on social and
cognitive influences on language and communicative development. We are
seeking individuals who have strong research records, commitments to
teaching, research, and undergraduate and graduate supervision.
Information regarding the department can be found at:
www.psychology.uwaterloo.ca. Information regarding the Waterloo area can
be found at: www.region.waterloo.on.ca. The anticipated start date for the
positions is July 1, 2005. Review of applications will begin on November
1, 2004 and will continue until the positions are filled. Applicants
should submit a curriculum vitae, statements of research and teaching
interests, reprints or preprints of recent papers, and arrange for three
confidential letters of reference to be sent to: Developmental Search
Committee, Department of Psychology, University of Waterloo, Waterloo,
Ontario, Canada N2L 3G1. The University of Waterloo encourages
applications from all qualified individuals, including women, members of
visible minorities, native peoples, and persons with disabilities. All
qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and
permanent residents will be given priority.