i need help

Damir Cavar dcavar at indiana.edu
Sun Jan 18 14:13:36 UTC 2004

Hi there,

On 1/18/04 9:05 AM, "nada" <nada at swissinfo.org> wrote:

> hi
>
> i'm interested in phonology as am doing my MA thesis in the field...
> if any one could help me in speech errors -slips of the tongue- recent
> articles done or groups i can join
>
> Thanks

There are some books/papers and a corpus available in Frankfurt/Germany.
Helen Leuninger was collecting and analyzing slips of the tongue for quite
some time. If you search for her name in Google, you should find her page
and email address.

best wishes
Damir

--
Dr. Damir Cavar
Assistant Professor of Computational Linguistics