ISBN numbers and OLAC

Susanne Miyata smiyata at asu.aasa.ac.jp
Mon Jul 26 02:16:27 UTC 2004

Dear Brian,
that's a great idea! Two clarification questions:

the correct citation for the corpus below would then be
     Navrascics, J. (2004). Navrascics Corpus. TalkBank. 1-59642-141-X.
(or without the number?)

And is it possible to search the internet or TalkBank with just the
number, and to actually
  find the corpus ?
(i've checked and just found a notice at BookFinder.com, which
doesn't really help; also
neither the TalkBank page nor the OLAC page give any hints)

Susanne Miyata