REFERENCES

Rania Voskaki rvoskaki at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 7 13:10:44 UTC 2004

Dear members of info-childes,
                                        I need your help in order to find
references (if there are any) about statistical linguistic analysis on greek
childes corpus, using the ZIPF law. The law of Zipf concerns the possibility
of occurence of an entry. If don't know any researches on greek childes
corpus, maybe you can suggest me any researches on english.
                                        Thank you for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,
Rania Voskaki,
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,