No subject

Ann Dowker ann.dowker at psy.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jun 7 17:38:44 UTC 2004

The following paper deals with the related issue of polysemy,
and suggests that Chinese is more polysemous than English
(which is in turn more polysemous than Italian).

Hunt, E. and Agnoli, F. (1991). The Whorfian hypothesis: a
cognitive psychology perspective. Psychological Review, 98,
377-389.

I hope this is helpful,

Ann