Japanese and Chinese input

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Tue Mar 9 20:51:13 UTC 2004

Dear Info-CHILDES,
  We just now fixed a bug in the Mac OS X version of CLAN that may have
affected some people using Japanese or Chinese input methods.  The bug has
been there for about four weeks (since early February).  So, if you are
using Japanese or Chinese and have noticed a problem, please download a new
version of CLAN.  There is still a minor bug having to do with combining
Japanese or Chinese and IPA.  If this is important to you, please send me a
note and I will explain to you the simple way of working around this bug.

--Brian MacWhinney