VOCD

Diane Pesco dpesco2 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Sat May 8 17:45:10 UTC 2004

Hi Emily,
Here are two refs on the subject.
Diane

Silverman, Stacy; Ratner, Nan Bernstein. Measuring lexical diversity in
children who stutter: Application of vocd.Journal of Fluency Disorders.
Vol 27(4) Win 2002, 289-304. Elsevier Science, US [Journal Article]
Owen, Amanda J; Leonard, Laurence B. Lexical diversity in the
spontaneous speech of children with specific language impairment:
Application of D. [Journal Article] Journal of Speech Language & Hearing
Research. Vol 45(5) Oct 2002, 927-937. American Speech-Language-Hearing
Assn, US

--

Diane Pesco
School of Communication Sciences and Disorders
dpesco2 at po-box.mcgill.ca
tel. 514-398-4102
fax. 514-398-8123