frequency counts for consonant clusters in English

Cynthia W Core ccore at fau.edu
Thu May 20 19:58:40 UTC 2004

I don't know if this helpful or relevant, but Sharynne McLeod has researched
cluster acquisition, and maybe she has some data on this topic.  See
reference below.

McLeod, S., van Doorn, J., Reed, V. A. (2001). Normal acquisition of
consonant clusters. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology, 10,
99-110.

Cynthia W. Core, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
College of Education
Florida Atlantic University
Boca Raton, FL 33431
(561) 297-1138