aspect, tense and modality

Boland, J.H.G. J.H.G.Boland at uva.nl
Fri Nov 19 08:35:26 UTC 2004

Dear CHILDES-list members,

I am collecting data on the (L1) acquisition of grammatical expressions of tense, aspect and/or modality in a crosslinguistic perspective. Since I  will have an overview chapter in my PhD-dissertation, I  would like to include as many languages as possible.
I have already collected a considerable number of references, but mainly on Western Indo-European languages. I am now especially interested in non-Indo-European languages, but any language is welcome.

Can anyone help me with references?  Thank you very much in advance,

Best regards,

Annerieke Boland
Universiteit van Amsterdam/Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication
a.boland at uva.nl