address update requested

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Sat Nov 20 19:29:28 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues:

Those of you who are members of the IASCL will receive a copy of the
third and the fourth volume of TiLAR (Trends in Language Acquisition
Research). The third volume, edited by Ruth Berman, entitled "Language
Development across Childhood and Adolescence", is ready to be shipped
now.

The books will be shipped to all IASCL members using the membership
list that you can find on the IASCL homepage:
http://atila-www.uia.ac.be/iascl/

In order for this operation to succeed, it is of course of prime
importance that we have an up to date membership list, with the correct
addresses. That's why I would like to ask all of you to   check your
coordinates on the IASCL homepage and to signal all errors in an email
to:

steven.gillis at ua.ac.be

and to

kees.vaes at benjamins.nl

Please check your address, and mail us before the first of December.
The volumes will be shipped in the first week of December.

Best wishes,

Steven Gillis
Secretary of the IASCL

Steven Gillis
Center for Dutch Language and Speech - CNTS
Department of Linguistics
University of Antwerp - Campus Drie Eiken
Universiteitsplein 1
B-2610 Wilrijk

Tel.: +32 0474 221421 (mobile)
Tel.: +32 038202766 (office)