reminder regarding addresses

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Sun Nov 28 02:23:02 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues,
    Steven Gillis has asked me to send out a reminder regarding his
request for people to check their addresses on the IASCL homepage.  We
are trying to avoid wasting IASCL funds by sending copies of the TILAR
books to the wrong addresses.  So, if you have moved in the last 3
years, please check your address and send corrections to Steven.  Here
is a reposting of his previous message.

--Brian MacWhinney