election and science

Ping Li pli at richmond.edu
Tue Oct 26 16:14:47 UTC 2004

Dear Colleagues,

The U.S. Presidential Election is a week away from today. As the
editors of Scientific American have indicated, this election has
enormous consequences for the future of science.  Therefore, we would
like to take a quick sampling of the preference of scientists in our
field for either of the two major presidential candidates.  We promise
that this poll should take you only 5 seconds. Click the following
website, and simply check your education level and current professional
status, your preference for one of the two candidates, and whether you
are likely to vote.

http://cogsci.richmond.edu/election.html

Thank you.

Sincerely
Ping Li

Ping Li, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Director, Cognitive Science Laboratory
Department of Psychology, University of Richmond
Richmond, VA 23173, USA
Email: pli at richmond.edu
Phone: (804) 289-8125 (O), 287-1236 (lab); Fax: (804) 287-1905
http://www.richmond.edu/~pli/  or  http://cogsci.richmond.edu/