Bamford-Lahey Scholars Announced

Peg Lahey plahey at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 7 15:58:05 UTC 2004

  BAMFORD-LAHEY SCHOLARS FOR 2004 ANNOUNCED
One of the objectives of the Bamford-Lahey Children's Foundation is to increase the number of doctoral level professionals who will educate future clinicians and who, through research, will contribute to our understanding of developmental language disorders.  To help accomplish this objective, the Foundation has a scholarship program offering funds of up to $10,000 a year to students who have been accepted into a doctoral program and intend to specialize in child language disorders.

The Bamford-Lahey Children's Foundation is proud to announce the Bamford-Lahey Scholars of 2004.  The winners were selected from a pool of highly qualified applicants who are currently doctoral students in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.  The Scholars for 2004 are:

            Paola Colozza, The University of British Columbia

            Tammie Spaulding, The University of Arizona

            Liselotte Svensson, The University of Washington

             A short biography about the professional life of each of the Scholars and a picture of each can be found at www.bamford-lahey.org/scholars/html.   Our congratulations to each; we look forward to their contributions to the field.

Margaret Lahey, President
Bamford-Lahey Children's Foundation
www.Bamford-Lahey.org
mlahey at bamford-lahey.org