Conference announcement

Laura M. Gonnerman lag5 at Lehigh.EDU
Mon Apr 11 20:56:50 UTC 2005

Would you post the following conference announcement?

Thanks,

Laura Gonnerman

We are pleased to announce a conference on Words and the World:  How Words
Capture Human Experience.  The focus of this conference will be linguistic
universals and diversity and implications for the language-thought
interface. The conference will take place at Lehigh University in Bethlehem,
Pennsylvania, U.S., on June 6 & 7, 2005.

Invited speakers are:

Juergen Bohnemeyer
Lera Boroditsky
Melissa Bowerman
Eve Clark
Dedre Gentner
Cliff Goddard
Roberta Golinkoff
Kathy Hirsh-Pasek
Mutsumi Imai
John Lucy
Asifa Majid
Barbara Malt
Terry Regier
Debi Roberson
Ann Senghas
Phil Wolff

We invite submissions for poster presentations as well as registrations to
attend without a presentation. Travel awards will be available to several
graduate students.

For complete information, please visit:
www.lehigh.edu/~inwords/index.htm
<http://www.lehigh.edu/%7Einwords/index.htm>

co-organizers: Barbara Malt (Lehigh University) and Phil Wolff (Emory
University)

*******************************
Laura M. Gonnerman
Assistant Professor