one-parent one-language/Grammont's principle

Annabelle David annabelledavid at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 19 21:18:32 UTC 2005

 Hello Betty and everybody else,

I am not sure about overall general effects of mixing and but you might be
interested to know that in my longitudinal study of 13 children growing up
with French and English in One parent - One language families, I found a
correlation between the code-switching of the parents and thta of the
children.

Annabelle David, PhD
University of Newcastle