Simon task

Brian MacWhinney macw at mac.com
Tue Aug 23 23:12:23 UTC 2005

Dear Jennifer,
    You might try to post this query to the eprime at mail.talkbank.org
list.  (See step.psy.cmu.edu about how to subscribe).  If you locate
a script for the Simon task, please ship me a copy, so I can include
it in the step.psy.cmu.edu experimental script archive.  This seems
like a fairly simple and useful task, so I would not be surprised if
you manage to locate a version.

--Brian MacWhinney