second language acquisition

Michael Ullman michael at georgetown.edu
Wed Aug 31 12:48:05 UTC 2005

At 03:15 PM 8/30/2005, Anneke Röllinghoff wrote:
>Hello!
>    Can anyone recommend a good textbook for a
> graduate course on Second Language Acquisition?
> I'd really appreciate any recommendations!
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Anneke Röllinghoff

You might want to try
Sanz, C (2005) Mind and Context in Adult Second Language Acquisition,
Washington DC:Georgetown University Press.

Best,

Michael Ullman

Michael Ullman, PhD
Associate Professor
Director, Brain and Language Laboratory (brainlang.georgetown.edu)
co-Director, Center for the Brain Basis of Cognition (cbbc.georgetown.edu)
Department of Neuroscience (neuro.georgetown.edu)
and Departments of Linguistics, Psychology and Neurology
Georgetown University

Mailing Address:
Department of Neuroscience
Georgetown University
Box 571464
Washington DC 20057-1464

Address for direct delivery (FedEx, UPS, etc.):
Department of Neuroscience
Research Building, EP-04
3900 Reservoir Rd, NW
Georgetown University
Washington DC 20007

Email: michael at georgetown.edu
Tel:  Office: 202-687-6064  Lab: 202-687-6896
Fax: 202-687-6914