Romanian contribution to CHILDES

Goga Ioana ioana_goga04 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 1 12:54:32 UTC 2005

Hello everyone,

I am wandering if there is anyone on this list, or if you know
someone, who is Romanian native speaker (or at least understands Romanian) and
knows CHAT and INCA-A.

We are trying to contribute to CHILDES a Romanian corpus on the
infant-caregiver interaction during the imitation of a seriation task.
We would find helpful any feedback on the transcription of the audio files,
and on the usage of the coding system INCA-A.

We have the files transcribed, coded and linked to video, so it
should not be very difficult to follow the action and to provide some
feedback.

Cheers,
Ioana Goga
www.coneural.org