Anne K Schnepf aschnepf at cisunix.unh.edu
Mon Dec 19 13:39:28 UTC 2005

Hello,

Thanks everyone for giving me so many responses and references. By
request, all responses and the initial query are listed below.

Many thanks,
Anne Schnepf

Initial Query:
Hi,

I am looking for articles on the acquisition of phonemes for normally
developing, monolingual children learning languages other than English.

Any thoughts?

Thanks much,
Anne Schnepf

Quoting Tania.Zamuner at mpi.nl: