acquisition of anaphora: picture stories

Schneider, Phyllis phyllis.schneider at ualberta.ca
Thu Dec 29 19:59:13 UTC 2005

There are several sets of pictures in the Edmonton Narrative Norms
Instrument (ENNI).  They were designed in part to look at introductions
of characters and objects in the stories; they should also be
appropriate for intersentential anaphora.  The pictures are available
(at no charge) at www.rehabmed.ualberta.ca/spa/enni.  The pictures are
copyrighted by the artist, so please contact me if you are considering
making any changes to the pictures.

Phyllis Schneider, PhD
Professor
Dept. of Speech Pathology and Audiology