How to post message (fwd)

Tomoko Asano tomoko at midway.uchicago.edu
Thu Feb 3 22:07:27 UTC 2005

	Hello all,

	I am trying to get in touch with Dr. Linda Cote-Reilly, who
was/is a developmental psycholgy researcher at NICHD.  If any of you knows
her email address or any other information, could you let me know?

	I worked as a transcriber for one of her projects at NICHD,
looking at Japanese/English bilingual mother-infant interactions, in the
spring of 2000.  I'd like to ask her about the progress of the project,
but Dr. Cote and I haven't been in touch for about 2 years and her old
email addresses (cotel at cfr.nichd.nih.gov; lrcote-reilly at home.com;
lrcote-reilly at adelphia.net; LRCote-Reilly at cox.net) do not work anymore.

	I would appreciate any contact information you could give me of
Dr. Cote.  Thank you.

	Tomoko Asano
	Goldin-Meadow Lab
	University of Chicago