CDIs for children with language impairment

Dale, Philip S. DaleP at health.missouri.edu
Mon Feb 7 15:58:44 UTC 2005

Dear colleagues,

I'm looking for projects that might have MacArthur CDIs (either CDI:WG or CDI:WS, but must be the longform) on children who either at the time or later are classified as having some kind of language-related disability, such as SLI, NSLI, learning disability, or reading disability (not other defined syndromes such as Down Syndrome, Fragile X, Williams Syndrome, etc.). This is for a research project I'm proposing on distinctive profiles of language development associated with these disabilities. If you have such a dataset, and would be interested in participating in this project, please let me know.

Thank you.

Philip Dale