Classics in psycholinguistics?

Nan Ratner nratner at hesp.umd.edu
Mon Jan 3 20:31:31 UTC 2005

We teach sections of an undergraduate course in Psycholinguistics. For
an article review assignment, we are interested in getting other
people's personal impressions of the "top five" (or so) most influential
psycholinguistics studies. We will try to diversify the assignment
across areas such as acquisition, speech perception, lexical access,
sentence processing, etc., so we would like people to consider multiple
areas within the field. We will be happy to post a final list back to
the group.

best wishes for a happy and healthy new year to all,

Nan Bernstein Ratner and Rochelle Newman

Nan Bernstein Ratner, Ed.D.
Chairman
Department of Hearing and Speech Sciences
University of Maryland
College Park, MD 20742

301-405-4217
301-314-2023 (FAX)